Sunday, April 11, 2010

Writing My Prescription for Healing-Day 3

I love not feeling obligated to write my prescription for healing in chronological, day-after-day order. You see, I'm a creature of habit. And a lot of that repetitive nature within me has contributed to my inability to be flexible within love relationships in the past; including my marriage. Being able to adapt, change, be flexible and shift has always come naturally in every relationship EXCEPT a romantic love relationship. It seemed as if the formula of love could ONLY work in a continuous fashion (of course, with MY oversight! hahha...).

I've released myself from the obligation of ensuring ANY formula involving love has to be solved by me. Allowing time, itself, to define the moment's intention and purpose is my new method of living and loving...what liberty this new revelation has brought into my life. I hope you will find your liberty along these lines too...Estefani

No comments:

Post a Comment