Friday, April 02, 2010

Writing My Prescription for Healing-Day 2

Today I took a first step toward trusting my God-given instincts again.

For a while now, I've purposely refused to acknowledge them; bitter at myself for ignoring and neglecting them when they 'spoke' to me as I was considering marriage to my ex-husband. If I was TRULY honest with myself, I'd say he was probably going through the same thing too. I'm able to admit that in my desperation to believe I was hearing from God regarding marriage, I silenced the very instincts and Voice He has given me. I've been mad and bitter at none...other...than...ME.

So today, I forgive myself and I free myself from the bondage of past neglects and ignorance. I'm giving myself permission and freedom to trust again; not trust Estéfani, but trust the Voice God has placed within me that says "this is the Way, walk in it." Yes, it's a still small voice most times, but I know it, and now I choose to trust it's wisdom, its guidance and its never-failing protection in my life. This prescriptive revelation was good medicine to my heart and soul today. I hope it blesses you too.

Love,
Estéfani

No comments:

Post a Comment