Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Writing My Prescription for Healing - Final

So, I guess you're wondering why there are no more 'prescriptions' for healing, right? (or maybe that's just my sub-conscious speaking out loud!)...hahahhah...well, just as our Lord got up on the 3rd day, I felt supernaturally AMAZING after that 3rd and final post. Seriously. It was almost as if beginning to write out my feelings of forgiveness of myself and others about my divorce instantly brought healing to my heart. I thought I would have to pull back many hidden layers, yet, just as on the 3rd day, resurrection began in my heart...and I began to allow Life, Love, Light and Peace to flow in the place of hurt, unforgiveness and pain.

I can think of no better prescription for ANY 'sickness' than forgiveness. Take ONE of those and call somebody in the morning! hahhha....I'm thankful that the emotional healing chapter has closed. Now, it is time to move forward in physical healing. And thus begins the 'challenge'...stay tuned!

Estefani

No comments:

Post a Comment